Organic waste bag
Organic waste bin
BINgreen Organic Waste Bin
Optimal ventilation with BINgreen!
Pour the food waste into the paper bag placed in the bin and the contents will dry out instead of rotting. The moisture in the food waste evaporates and odour is reduced.
The waste is reduced in weight by up to 20% in 3 days. The paper bag is also fully compostable. BINgreen fits in most of today’s kitchen pull-out drawers.
The food waste is stored in a breathable paper bag that allows for evaporation. It is placed in a bin that provides additional ventilation for the bag and its contents
Compared to others, this system processes more food waste and provides a cleaner end product.
• Weight loss: up to 20% after 3 days.
• Reduced odour: dried waste minimises odour problems.
• Paper: 100% renewable raw material.
• Final treatment: no additional sorting costs. The bag contributes positively to the composting process.
Organic waste bag +GREEN COMPOST
Bag +Green Compost
The +Green Compost bag is made of F.S.C. certified paper, which guarantees the repopulation of forests and their sustainability.
• Do not place the bag in a tight container or on a flat surface.
• The contents of the bag will not be ventilated.
• The bag gets wetter faster, produces more odour and becomes more difficult to handle.